Please see instructions below for completing the Dixie Umpire Registration. After registration is complete a link to the Umpire Exam will be provided on the last page of the application. If you have questions in regards to the new process, please contact Joel Falkowski at email@example.com
- To begin your Umpire Registration, please click here to visit the registration website. Once on the page, click the Registration button located in the upper right hand corner.
- All Umpires registering are brand new to the system. Please proceed to click Create New Account.
- Enter in your DOB, address, phone number, email and create login credentials for your profile. Once complete, click Save & Continue.
- Family members do not need to be added at this time. Please click Continue on this screen.
- Click the Register button across from your name. Once you click the Register button an application form will populate on the screen. Please fill out all required information as notated with a red asterisk *. Required information could include photo, driver license, or other certificate uploads.
- Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the application form and verify all information has been entered. Once complete, select Save & Next Page.
- Check the I Accept box across from each ELA (Electronic Legal Agreement) and click Agree & Continue.
- A list of fees associated with the Umpire Registration (Umpire Exam fee) will be displayed on the payment page. Choose a payment method and click Continue.
- Enter in payment information for the chosen method and click Continue.
- Congratulations, registration is now complete! Use the buttons to save and print the documents for your records.
NOTE: Before beginning your Umpire Exam please print out and/ or save your receipt. Once you have passed the exam your card will be mailed 1-2 weeks after completion.
- Click on link on the top of the screen to begin the Umpire Exam.