Your Franchise Number is a an eight digit code within the Affinity system used as a unique identifier to distinguish your league from others. Once you have started and completed the Franchising Registration the number can be located in a few different areas.
1. On to top of each screen during the Franchising Registration.
- After you have entered in your League Information under the Member tab and clicked Continue your League’s Franchise Number will appear on the top of each screen thereafter.
NOTE: If you plan to exit at any time prior to completing the registration, please take note of your Franchise Number before exiting. Upon returning to complete your Franchise Registration please click “Register Additional Teams” and enter your Franchise Number and click search. This will locate your original franchise application and allow you to resume the registration.
2. Franchise Summary Page.
- At the end of your Franchising application a summary page will display with your League’s details and include a breakdown of the registration. Your Franchise Number is listed next to your League’s name.
3. On your Franchise Receipt.
- When printing your receipt the Franchise number will appear next to your League’s name.
4. Franchise Registration Confirmation Email
- After the Franchise application is submitted an email will be sent to the contact’s email address. The Franchise Number is located in the body of the message.