Have a single player that might have been left off the player upload sheet? Administrators can manually add players into the system, create their application and roster them onto a team in a few quick steps!
1. Choose Players/Admin and Add Player/Admin from the main navigation.
2. To avoid duplication, search for an existing member by entering in their name and DOB. Please enter their LEGAL NAME if no matches, try a potential alias/ nicknames.
NOTE: Per Dixie Softball rules, all Players/ Coaches must be entered into the Affinity system with their LEGAL names.
3. If the system finds a match, the player profile will display. If the correct player is displaying, choose Select beside their name and choose the action you wish to perform (Create Player Application).
4. If no results are found, choose the action you wish to perform (Create New Youth Player).
- Next, enter the player's information in the form. Player's information must include at least one parent or guardian contact. Choose Save & Continue once complete.
5. Select the State, District, League, Play Level and Team Name from the drop down menus. Be sure to check the Accepted and Age/Legal boxes since they are required to be selected in order place the player directly onto team. Click Create Application.
6. Enter in Member Detail Information. Required info will be noted with a red asterisk (*). Once complete, click Save to advance to the next screen.
TIP: All information on this page can be edited/ accessed again on the Player's Profile
7. Agree to the ELAs (Electronic Legal Agreements) by choosing Agree or click Bypass ELA. Bypassing the ELAs will allow parents/ legal guardians to login and sign off the the documents at a later date.
8. If there are no ELAs set up for your league you will automatically advance to the summary page. The details of the newly created application for the player will display.
- Click Detail to view the player's profile
- Click Team Roster to view the roster
- Click Add New Player/ Admin to add another player to your league